Uktar 14, 2pm (portal closes at 6pm)
- Took a short rest
- Went back to the junction and took left path
- crossed metal-lined hallway that made Spleemf’s metal armor and shield dangerously hot
- killed 6 monstrous humanoids in the room beyond
- crossed the two-pit room. Cef and Gogo fell in one of the pits. Cef got knocked out by poison spikes. Much effort and passage of time spent getting Cef out, waking her up, recovering coins that were on Gogo, recreating Gogo.
- Vidar investigated the hallways past the two-pit room. Removed a sword from a block that activated a slide trap into a big room with water-filled tanks, manticores and other critters. Vidar poofed back to the two-pit room.
For characters who leveled up (Spleemf and Vidar):
- Max HP increases by 5+[CON bonus] for Spleemf and 4+[CON bonus] for Vidar. If Vidar uses ability score increase on CON, then all retroactive Max HP increases apply too.
- Current HP increases by the same amount as Max HP did
- Get one more Hit Die that can be spent to heal during a Short Rest
- Spleemf knows Hex and Unseen Servant
- Spleemf’s two Warlock spell slots are now 4th level (can be used to cast Cleric spells too)
- Spleemf can use Tomb of Levistus once per rest
- Vidar adds a total of two points to ability scores of his choice OR takes a feat.
- Vidar has an additional L4 spell slot that he can use immediately
- Once per day, after a short rest, Vidar regains 4 levels worth of spell slots (assigned however he chooses)
- Two new spells appear in Vidar’s spellbook (it’s not down here with you right now)